Picture this; lush, green meadows full of alpine flowers and wild animals, streams and rivers with clear blue waters all surrounded by snow-capped mountains and rocky peaks. Well that's a day in the Alps! Listed here are activities suitable for the summer months.
- Water fun: hydrospeed, canyoning, rafting
- Mountain biking on trails or using uplift so there's no uphill!
- Horse riding
- Mountain: hiking, refuges, learn to navigate, visit alpine farms
- Hut-to-hut walking
- Wildlife, flower spotting and animal parks
- Rock: via ferrata, rock climbing, high ropes course
- Three countries: Italy, Switzerland and France in as many days
- Snow & Ice: ice grotto, ice climbing, glacier walking
- Old railways and cable cars to visit glaciers and awesome mountain views, including Mont Blanc!
The mountains offer an endless number of itineraries, both in winter or summer, depending on what you are interested in trying or experiencing. Most activities are suitable for all ages and abilities and no experience is necessary. We aim to create interesting, well planned bespoke holidays to ensure that you get the most out of your time away. You decide on the itinerary, dates and style of accommodation and we will do the rest.
Use our contact form to let us know how we can help you create your next holiday.