We offer bespoke health and fitness holidays where you choose your own dates, places to visit, style of accommodation and budget. It's the perfect solution, design your own holiday, but without having to make all the bookings.
There is no better place to exercise or relax than the Alps. We can offer a range of private trips with your ideal level of activity.
Nordic Walking is growing worldwide and in the Alps allow one of our qualified Nordic Walking instructors to take you off the beaten track and enjoy walking with stunning mountain vistas, alpine peaks and glaciers as your surroundings.
Trail Running is a wonderful way to travel the paths of both mountainside and valley. Take your running to the next level with some challenging terrain, fresh mountain air and altitude. Enjoy running mountain trails on historic routes and over high passes. Join us for bespoke trips to train for a specific goal, or practice race routes such as the classic Ultra Trail, CCC or Mont Blanc Marathon.
Well Being trips are gaining popularity to de-stress and recover from the 'grind' of everyday life. The healing qualities of time spent in the mountains has long been recognised, so why not join us for a walk in the Alps followed by a visit to a thermal spa, or you might want to have a massage, or yoga session to round off your day?
Based in the world famous Chamonix Valley, France, you can also include...
- A day enjoying the historic charm and stunning views of Chamonix town
- A trip through the Mont Blanc tunnel to Italy to sample the wonderful Italian coffee or pasta and visit Pré St Didier spa resort
- Or just while away the hours at the luxurious outdoor thermal baths at Lavey-Les-Bains in Switzerland
The Chamonix valley in France is an ideal base for your holiday as Italy and Switzerland are just a 30-minute drive away.
Why book a private bespoke trip?
- You choose your companions
- It's your decision as to the trip's schedule and duration
- You've the option to add in rest days
- You're free to choose dates around your calendar
- You'll enjoy your own private instructor
- In a nutshell: it's YOUR ideal trip!
International Nordic Walking Association
All our Nordic Walking instructors are fully qualified and certified by the International Nordic Walking Association. INWA is the world's first official international association promoting Nordic Walking and was founded in Finland in the year 2000. The main aim of the Association is to promote Nordic Walking and other related Nordic fitness sports which offer people a way to improve their quality of life with easy, efficient and safe forms of physical activity.